Information For Readers
About the Journal
- University College of Business in Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Entrepreneurship and Law, Prague, Czech Republic
- Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, University of Zilina, Slovakia
- Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, Hungary
- University of Debrecen Faculty of Economics and Business, Hungary
- Research - reports of data from original research. Articles bring information about the outputs of primary research of the author.
- Case studies– article presents the experience from the application of the existing method or procedure and brings relevant findings which could be valuable for other readers.
- Review articles – article presents the systematic review or comparative study of already known knowledge. A review should bring any new viewpoint and connections which could be valuable for the other readers.
Abstracting and indexing
We encourage readers to sign up for the publishing notification service for this journal. Use the Register link at the top of the home page for the journal. This registration will result in the reader receiving the Table of Contents by email for each new issue of the journal. This list also allows the journal to claim a certain level of support or readership. See the journal's Privacy Statement, which assures readers that their name and email address will not be used for other purposes.