About the Journal
An independent scientific periodical peer-reviewed journal International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge (IJEK), provides expert information on all aspects of entrepreneurship and business issues, including the results of domestic and international authors' basic and applied economic research.
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge is published by the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP (www.cisrvv.cz) in cooperation with the following partners:
- Pan-European University in Prague, Czech Republic
- School of Business and Administration of the Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal, Portugal
- Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, University of Zilina, Slovakia
- Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, Hungary
- University of Debrecen Faculty of Economics and Business, Hungary
Journal brings the expert opinions and results of the scientific studies related to entrepreneurship in a wide range of scientific fields, like entrepreneurship, enterprise economics, business administration, innovation management in entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial finance, international trade and finance, knowledge entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial knowledge, entrepreneurial business models, entrepreneurial behavior, entrepreneurial decision making, the social and ecological impact of entrepreneurship, start-ups, and incubation, success and failure in entrepreneurship, personality, local, regional and global aspects of entrepreneurship, evolution, and history of entrepreneurship, personalities, and profiles of entrepreneurs, and other entrepreneurial issues.
IJEK considers the following types of articles:
- Research - reports of data from original research. Articles bring information about the outputs of the primary research of the author.
- Case studies– the article presents the experience of applying the existing method or procedure and brings relevant findings that could be valuable for other readers.
- Review articles present the systematic review or comparative study of already known knowledge. A review should bring new viewpoints and connections that could be valuable for the other readers.
In some cases, we accept the papers that inform about the progress of the scientific projects financed by the European Union in the Other Issues section.
The first issue of the journal was published in December 2013. The journal is published two times a year in electronic form. The printed form of the journal was published from 2013 to 2020.
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge (IJEK) maintains a standard double-blind peer-review process. The double-blind process means that the author does not know the reviewer’s identity, nor does the reviewer know the name of the author or other reviewers.
All articles are published free of charge. IJEK is an Open Access journal and does not charge readers or their institutions for access.
- The Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP (www.cisrvv.cz) is a publisher of the International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge.
- Copyright belongs to the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP (www.cisrvv.cz).
- The publisher, Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP (www.cisrvv.cz), provides free access policy to the International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge.
- International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge is an open-access journal with Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND) policy which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles or use them for any other lawful purpose without asking the publisher's or the author's prior permission. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge uses Digital Object Identifier System (DOI).