About the Journal
An independent scientific periodical peer-reviewed journal International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge (IJEK) provides expert information on all aspects of entrepreneurship and business issues, including the results of basic and applied economic research of domestic and international authors.
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge is published by the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP in cooperation with the following partners:
- University College of Business in Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Entrepreneurship and Law, Prague, Czech Republic
- Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, University of Zilina, Slovakia
Journal brings the expert opinions and results of the scientific studies related to entrepreneurship in the wide range of the scientific fields, like entrepreneurship, enterprise economics, business administration, innovation management in entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial finance, international trade and finance, knowledge entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial knowledge, entrepreneurial business models, entrepreneurial behavior, entrepreneurial decision making, social and ecological impact of entrepreneurship, start-ups and incubation, success and failure in entrepreneurship, personality, local, regional and global aspects of entrepreneurship, evolution, and history of entrepreneurship, personalities and profiles of entrepreneurs, and other entrepreneurial issues.
IJEK considers the following types of articles:
- Research - reports of data from original research. Articles bring information about the outputs of primary research of the author.
- Case studies– article presents the experience from the application of the existing method or procedure and brings relevant findings which could be valuable for other readers.
- Review articles – article presents the systematic review or comparative study of already known knowledge. A review should bring any new viewpoint and connections which could be valuable for the other readers.
In some cases, we accept the papers that inform about the progress of the scientific projects, financed by the European Union in the Other issues section.
The first issue of the journal was published in December 2013. The journal is published two times a year in printed and in electronic form.
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge (IJEK) maintains a standard double-blind peer-review process. The double-blind process means that the author does not know the reviewer’s identity, nor does the reviewer know the name of the author or other reviewers.
IJEK is an Open Access journal and does not charge readers or their institutions for access. The open-access supports the rights of users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles.
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge uses Digital Object Identifier System (DOI).