Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published and it is not considered to be published by another journal.
- The Scientific paper consists of Abstract, Keywords, JEL Classification, Introduction, Literature review, Methodology, Results and discussion, Conclusion, References and Brief description of Author/s.
- The text is formatted (font type, font size, spacing, etc.) according to the Guidelines for the Authors.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format only.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The citation is done in APA style according to the Guidelines for Authors.
- The article has been proofread and corrected for errors.
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge (ISSN 2336-2960) is published by the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP in cooperation with the following partners:
- Pan-European University in Prague, Czech Republic
- School of Business and Administration of the Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal, Portugal
- Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, University of Zilina, Slovakia
- Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, Hungary
- University of Debrecen Faculty of Economics and Business, Hungary
All articles are published free of charge. IJEK is an Open Access journal and does not charge readers or their institutions for access.
- The Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP (www.cisrvv.cz) is a publisher of the International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge.
- Copyright belongs to the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP
- The publisher, Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP (www.cisrvv.cz), provides free access policy to the International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge.
- International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge is an open-access journal with Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND) policy which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles or use them for any other lawful purpose without asking the publisher's or the author's prior permission. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.