Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published and it is not considered to be published by another journal.
- The Scientific paper consists of Abstract, Keywords, JEL Classification, Introduction, Literature review, Methodology, Results and discussion, Conclusion, References and Brief description of Author/s.
- The text is formatted (font type, font size, spacing, etc.) according to the Guidelines for the Authors.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format only.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The citation is done in APA style according to the Guidelines for Authors.
- The article has been proofread and corrected for errors.
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge is published by VŠP Ostrava, a. s., ISSN 2336-2960. No part of this journal may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage retrieval system, without permission from authors.
Copyright belongs to VŠP Ostrava, a. s.. All rights reserved.
The publisher provides free access policy to the International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.