Risk management debate focused on banking industry
Keywords:Basel II, Basel III, corporate governance, banking sector, Romania
Corporate governance is a subject of constant timeliness and broad interest, mainly aimed at ensuring adequate protection for investors and financial institutions. This interest in corporate governance is due to its influence on the healthy growth of companies and society as a whole. Paper provides evidence on implementation of Basel II and Basel III within Romanian banking sector from the historical perspective trying to show an overview on Basel developments and encourages further investigations into the particularities of the Basel III which is soon to be put into practice.
How to Cite
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge (ISSN 2336-2960) is published by the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP in cooperation with the following partners:
- University College of Business in Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Entrepreneurship and Law, Prague, Czech Republic
- School of Business and Administration of the Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal, Portugal
- Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, University of Zilina, Slovakia
- Copyright belongs to the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP.
- The publisher, Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP, provides free access policy to the Journal of Tourism and Services.
- International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge is an open-access journal with CC BY-NC-ND licensing policy which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.