FACTORS CONTRIBUTING TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Keywords:domestic, violence, behavior, etiology, reasons
The search for possible solutions and tools to fight domestic violence always ends up with searching for the causes of this negative phenomenon. To answer what causes domestic violence turns out as a challenging issue. Knowing the causes of domestic violence could be the key to the elimination of domestic violence from our society. Etiology is a partial component of criminology that focuses on the discovery and investigation of the causes of criminal behavior in individuals. Knowing the causes of crime as such is in itself a very demanding process. The cause creates a casual relationship between phenomena which are unchangeable. The causes of violent behavior in domestic violence have never been accurately and unequivocally proven. For this reason, it is more appropriate to identify and investigate criminogenic factors of criminal behavior. These are factors, which in themselves, or in a combination of them, support, enable, incite, facilitate the emergence or development of criminal behavior.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge (ISSN 2336-2960) is published by the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP in cooperation with the following partners:
- University College of Business in Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Entrepreneurship and Law, Prague, Czech Republic
- School of Business and Administration of the Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal, Portugal
- Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, University of Zilina, Slovakia
- Copyright belongs to the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP.
- The publisher, Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP, provides free access policy to the Journal of Tourism and Services.
- International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge is an open-access journal with CC BY-NC-ND licensing policy which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.