Selected factors of development in the field of metallurgic companies’ management.
Keywords:Management, Development Trends, Metallurgy Sector, International Market
The business success in the competitive environment depends very much on efficiency and flexibility of firms. The tense economic situation forces companies to change the perspective of the strategic management and use new opportunities for marketing, management, business integration, networking and offshoring. This paper presents the results of resources evaluation of the modern management trends application in the field of metallurgy, including the identification of specific areas of metallurgical companies in the context of a differentiated approach to the role of the customer as a potential positive competitiveness factor.
How to Cite
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge (ISSN 2336-2960) is published by the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP in cooperation with the following partners:
- University College of Business in Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Entrepreneurship and Law, Prague, Czech Republic
- School of Business and Administration of the Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal, Portugal
- Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, University of Zilina, Slovakia
- Copyright belongs to the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP.
- The publisher, Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP, provides free access policy to the Journal of Tourism and Services.
- International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge is an open-access journal with CC BY-NC-ND licensing policy which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.