Towards Entrepreneurship: Reflections Between Theory And Practice
Keywords:entrepreneurship education, late modernity, reflexivity, facilitation
The paper deals with the pragmatic need of linking theory and practice in the learning process, focusing on vocational education in economics and entrepreneurship education. In connection with selected alternative economic theories is shown the necessity of praxeological educational background and practical work experience in teaching process in entrepreneurship education. Results are based on the research, which was done in the framework of prepared dissertation thesis on the theme of entrepreneurship education from the perspectives of theory and the perspective of vocational school teachers of economics subjects. The results focus on the concept of entrepreneurship education preferred by teachers of the economical subjects at the secondary schools specialised in economics. The main aim of the research was to check, to what degree are the theoretical bases of the education of the entrepreneurship fulfilled in the reality of a secondary school specialised in economics. The results show that in the case of preferred aims of the respondents of our examination we could talk about the combination of creation of knowledge and preparation for the profession. It is confirmed that the teachers rely significantly on a prescribed list of educational topics, but at the same time the results clearly show that the respondents think about their subject and formative aspect of their classes through using of cross-sectional topic.
How to Cite
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge (ISSN 2336-2960) is published by the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP in cooperation with the following partners:
- University College of Business in Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Entrepreneurship and Law, Prague, Czech Republic
- School of Business and Administration of the Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal, Portugal
- Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, University of Zilina, Slovakia
- Copyright belongs to the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP.
- The publisher, Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP, provides free access policy to the Journal of Tourism and Services.
- International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge is an open-access journal with CC BY-NC-ND licensing policy which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.